Its been 3 weeks…yes 3 weekends of being stuck at home doing not much.
It started off with a stomach infection the first weekend , then the Pink Eye in the second and now just when i thought i could chill this weekend i fell and hurt myself…sprained my ankle and have been doing nothing but watching movie after movie…
Over the past 3 weekends i’ve made a list of things one can do when ( god forbid) they face a similar situation :
- Read a book – in case you dont have one to read , bribe or bully your sibling to get you one…
- Watch movies – rent movies, watch them on TV , get a friend to visit and watch a movie together . I’ve seen about 20 movies this month itself : S
- Blog – if you donn’t have one , set one up , read other friend’s blogs, update your dormant blog.
- Listen to Music
- Play with your pet ( i.e. if she/he/it is more active than my tortoise)
- Google for random websites – ive come across some very informative and interesting ones recently.
- Shop online , or create a wish list.
- Talk on the phone.
- Sort your finances – check your budget and see how you may improve your situation.
- Spend time with family. These past few days have also taught me the value of family and time spent with them.
- Catch up on pending correspondence.
- Work on your resume ( this i have’nt done yet but this is something one can do)
- Clean your inbox .
- Google for easy to make recipes , so when your better you can attempt them
- Read Tarot cards for Family & Friends….
- Play online games – http://www.bored.com/
Well thats pretty much what i think one can do while being stuck at home 😦 …….